About The Sawtell Chamber of Commerce
Vision, Mission & Objectives
The Sawtell Chamber of Commerce set out to, and really did, put Sawtell on the map! We are dedicated to serving our local community. We aspire to help local businesses through a variety of initiatives. We are pleased to be the voice of local business with Council and other governing bodies.
The Sawtell Chamber of is a non-profit organisation and is available to you should you ever need advise, assistance, or clarity on commercial interests of our area. Our objective is to promote trade, industry, and commerce, and to encourage and support business-to-business opportunities within the local region.
Live Local დ Love Local
The Sawtell Chamber of Commerce has endeavoured to create a website which offers the local community and tourists a one stop shop on where to eat, rest and play in Sawtell.
All members’ businesses are listed on our website with links to your own site and your logo on display. Our website comes in the top 3 on an Internet search, increasing your visibility and reach.
Your valuable contributions and input enable us to continue promoting our village as a sought-after destination that benefits your business and your local community, and we would be most grateful for your support.
We also offer valuable networking opportunities and welcome your participation at our monthly meetings, held on the third Thursday of each month at the Sawtell RSL, 6pm.
Membership is only $120 per annum
- A Full Membership is $120, and Social Membership fees are $70, per financial year. This equates to only $10 per month.
- Full financial members are entitled to voting rights at Chamber of Commerce meetings
- A free single listing on the Chamber of Commerce website
- Display of brochures in the Visitor Information Centre at the Sawtell RSL
- Receipt of regular email correspondence, minutes of meetings
Join the advertising fund – $40 per month or $480 per year
- The Advertising Fund is in place for the promotion of Sawtell, which draws a significant amount of tourists as a result, and from which we all benefit directly or indirectly. This ask amounts to only $10 per week.
All in all, a small fee for a big reward.
- These funds help us to cover all the logistical expenses of hosting the events in our village such as council permits, advertising, printing and promotion, kids and music entertainers, etc. Basic running costs.
- Increase your visibility in the community
- Networking opportunities
- Create new business contacts
- Promotion and publicity for your business
- Get to know your neighbours and community colleagues
- Make new friends